Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the recruitment notification for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. SSC will conduct Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 for selection of suitable aspirants for MTS posts. As per the official notification 2019, there are more than 10,000 vacancies are allocated for this SSC MTS recruitment. It invites online applications from qualified and interested aspirants. Eligible candidates can make the SSC online registration from 22.04.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 29.05.2019.
Vacancy: 10,000+ posts
Pay Scale: Rs 5,200/- 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1800
Educational Qualification: 10th Class Passed from recognized board
Limitation of Age: 18-25 Years
Procedure of Selection: Selection will be based on Paper-I (Computer Based Examination) and Descriptive Paper Paper-II.
- General and OBC – Rs 100/-
- Women /SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
Fee can be paid via Online or Offline/SBI Challan Mode
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 22 May 2019. Follow the step by step process for filling up the form :
- Visit the official SSC website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the tab “SSC JHT 2019 Notice” and read the pre-instructions carefully.
- Fill the necessary details and complete the registration process.
- Now, log-in to your account by entering registration number and password.
- Provide educational details
- After providing all the details, now upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- The last step is fee submission. Submit the fee by credit/ debit card or e-challan.
- After submitting the fee, a confirmation mail/sms will be sent to the candidates.
Detailed advertisement click here
Apply now: https://ssc.nic.in/